Thursday, August 2, 2007

Growing Pains


Dave's got a haircut today. As usual he screamed his head off....
We've started bringing him to "Junior League" for his haircuts about 3 months back. It's IMPOSSIBLE to give him a DIY at home these days. He wrestles me like a champion. The "hair-dresser aunty" there is efficient, skillful and sympathetic. I suspect she feels like a villain every time she gives Dave his cut. She tries to cajole the tearful boy with balloons and sweets. Dave, upset as he is, usually flatly declines. Poor thing. I mean the poor aunty. Anyway Mummy at least is happy with the result. Yipppeeeee! I had been wincing each time I laid eyes on Dave's static afro-like hair in the past 2 weeks. Right now he averages about one trim per month. If the pattern stays, he'll probably get used to having his trims and will grow to love the electric shaver in no time. Fingers crossed......

No comments: