Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dave loves pizza



CLICK Here for Video
Wanted to give this DIY pizza recipe a go for as long as I can remember. And now that I have a keen 2-year old helper I thought, "Why not now?" Plus, it turned out to be a rainy afternoon and we couldn't go out to play. Good thing we had the required ingredients in the fridge and some previously neglected leftover flour. Purrfect! I measure out the proportions and we are set.

Dave ended up doing less kneading and more nibbling. He kept "stealing" the ham squares and cheese knowing that I was engrossed in my dough. Still, he and J dutifully ate up all the pieces of cooked pizza for dinner this night. It's 9.45pm now and dave's knocked off for the night, and my hair smells like pizza. So, gonna get to the shower in a jiffy and rid myself off all evidence of pepperoni and cheese. Ciao!

2 comments:

Angie said...

very generous toppings, the colourful combination of the ingredients makes it very eye appealing, ummm ... yummy

Unknown said...

It looks reeeally yummy!!

did you use cheddar or mozerella cheese on top ????